It’s an amazing, AMAZING TV show and I’m sure I speak for all the In the Flesh fans when I say that it cannot stop here or we will all die of frustration (never to rise again). If you haven’t watched it yet, I recommand it strongly! It’s just so well-written and deep and tackes a lot of sensitive matters in a very respectful way.
Okay, so i’ve now contacted all four winners of the giveaways, sorry for the delay!
In case anyone is curious about how they were picked, I basically copied and pasted the list of people who had reblogged the post in Excel, deleted the lines relating to someone liking the post or reblogs made only to signal boost the giveaway, not to enter it, and then used “random.org” to get a random number amongst the people who had participated ^^
Have a nice day everyone!
rutdeleu said: I just thought I'd send send an ask saying hey I actually like your blog and would love to follow!
Thank you very much for your kind words! I’m excited you actually like my blog, I feel like I’ve not done much to deserve this though lol, I mainly spend my time on tumblr reading and liking stuff rather than posting anything :D
Have an excellent day, and thanks again!
I really hadn’t thought things through when I first posted the giveaway posts, so here is some additional information:
- I said the giveaways would end on the 15th of July, but that’s not very precise; so it’s at 12 PM on the 15th, European Central Time.
- I’ll try to send an ask to the winners on the 16th of July, but it may take a little more time than I thought at first!
- To the winners, the deadline to answer my ask once you’ve won is on the 23rd of July
- They are worldwide giveaways.
- I’d prefer to send the money through paypal; if the winner doesn’t have a paypal account or would rather use another method, I’ll discuss it directly with them.
- If you don’t quite identify within the categories I used to describe my giveaways, I apologize for making them too restrictive and encourage you to reblog any of the giveaway(s) whose designations you feel most comfortable with
- You can enter for a friend (and then for example give me their paypal address if you win)
- If you’re not out on your main blog (and I really should have thought of that, I’m sorry), feel free to enter through an ask (either non-anonymous or giving me an email address) or to create a sideblog to reblog this post
1. Of course you can!
2. Yes!! I really should have mentioned this! It’s a worldwide giveaway
3. Use them as you like! Buy 100$ worth of ice cream if you want, that’d be awesome!
4. Yes you can!
5. I’m really sorry, I should have thought of that. You can either create a blog especially to enter, or send me an ask not on anon
6. Paypal would be my method of choice; if it’s not possible, I’ll discuss it with the winner.
1. I’ll send the money to the winner, not specific items worth 100$ :)
2. I guess I should have thought of a deadline, huh? Well, let’s say a week, so on the 23rd of July ^^
3. Paypal would be my method of choice; if it’s not convenient for the winner, we’ll discuss what would be better for them
4. Yes it is, no problem!
5. Yes, of course :)
6. You can reblog on either of your blogs, you don’t have to “prove” anything to me!
7. The categories I used to describe my giveaways were clearly too restrictive and I sincerely apologize; please feel free to reblog either (or both!) of those giveaways, and don’t hesitate to enter the non-restricted one as well
8. Yes you can, no problem!